1. Welcome to Actuality Media (“Actuality Media”).
2. Actuality Media is located at www.actualitymedia.org (“the Website”).
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
3. All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and is not and should not be in any way construed or interpreted as, without limitations, professional advice.
4. Actuality Media is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any, without limitations, physical and/or emotional problems that may arise and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
5. You agree that the use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
6. Actuality Media, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
7. Actuality Media does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
8. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
9. Actuality Media and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither Actuality Media nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering, without limitations, legal, medical, counselling or other professional services and/or advice. The contents and/or information on the Website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
10. Actuality Media, its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through our sites other than those express warranties Actuality Media itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11. Under no circumstances will Actuality Media or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the Website, including, without limitations, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
12. By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitations, to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of any third parties and/or any services provided to you by the third parties is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third parties, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third parties and Actuality Media will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
13. In the event that Actuality Media becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, Actuality Media, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third parties and/or any services provided to you by any third parties.
Effective as of 02/16/2017.